Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rain, Grace, & His love.

The past couple of weeks the weather has been amazing. The high has been between 75 and 85, so perfect. What's even more perfect is the fact that we have been getting alot of rain! Tonight we had an amazing storm. 

It started with a little bit of thunder and lightening, then a little bit of sprinkling. Not much, but I wasn't complaining. So Anns and I decided to go outside and enjoying the rain while it lasted. We were joking about how we thought God should open up the flood gates. Not even 5 minutes later after a few loud cracks of thunder and flashes of lightning, it began to rain. No, pour. Just this drenching rain that was probably one of the most amazing things I have experienced. 

I love everything about the rain! The cool feeling, the thunder, the lightning, the big black clouds, the way it smells, the rainbow afterwards, how everything looks clean when it's done. 
It's beautiful.

So as Anns and I are literally dancing in the rain, I realized that just like rain was pouring down on me, God pours out His love and grace on us. In every way shape and form. Sometimes, we feel like He just sprinkles it on us but then it pours. And we can't get enough of it. How awesome and mighty He is, and how He makes me speechless everyday. 

Just like the rain, I can't get enough of my Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment