Saturday, April 23, 2011

F o c u s.

Lately I've feeling like I have been falling away from the Lord. Not pulling away, just becoming lazy. I don't have that fire that I used to have. I see alot of areas in my life that need working on because I haven't place God at the center.

I look around me and I see so many people completely and totally in love with the Lord. I can see Him in every part of their lives. He just overflows from them! I want that more than anything right now. I don't know where to start and it completely overwhelming. I know He is always there and wants to know more about me. I just need to jump out and take His hand and go.
I feel like I have been putting so many things before Christ and I have been so unhappy with the results. Being a believer takes work and life won't be easy, and I know that I have been trying to take the easy way out.

I feel as if the Lord has been tugging on my heart for a while to jump out and do something. At first I was completely shut off to the idea, but as time has gone on I have begun to open up to it. I don't know where He is going to take me, and He will have to continue working on my heart. I want to be at that point where I say, here I am Lord. Take me.
I have always been a stubborn person, and the Lord has definitely been working on me to change that. I will never be perfect and there will always be things in my life that need working on. I just know that I need to start fresh and have the Lord be in ultimate control. It's easier said then done, but the Lord is always on my side whenever I need to call out to Him. 

He is the creator of the universe and has a plan for my life. I am so foolish for not always stepping out and trusting Him. I don't want this to be a battle anymore. I have been placed on this earth to worship and serve Him, and to reach those who haven't heard of Him. 
I feel as if I have missed out on so much because I haven't placed Him first. I know He can use me in big ways. I have to stop making it about me and focus only on Him. 

It's not about me. It's all about HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment