Wednesday, September 16, 2009

& so it starts here.

God has been working with me through out this whole summer and I can sense a real change starting to occur. I feel like my attitude and my out look on life has finally started to focus fully on Him. How He wants things to go and His plan for my life as well as the life of others around me. I decided to start this blog to write down the changes in my life. This past summer I really feel that God has spoken to me and I actually listened this time. I am ready to do whatever He is asking of me. No matter what the sacrifice. I am ready for it. 
I have never been at that place in my life before and it is kind of mind boggling to say the least. I am generally the girl who will wait for a couple of people to dive into a situation first so I can see how they do and how it turns out. But not this time. I want to be the first to take that leap off the edge. I can't wait to see how that water feels. 

I am not writing in this blog for anyone but myself. Maybe someone will read it and be inspired or influenced by it, but if not that's ok. I am hoping I can look back on this blog in a year or even a couple months and see how far God has taken me. I am excited for this exciting and endless journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Someone did read it and was influenced... =) stumbled across it tonight. Quite a window into your life. Thanks for sharing; your faith and your heart encourage me.

    ReplyDelete