Saturday, November 14, 2009

Words.

For the majority of my life, I have been afraid of the future. What it will bring, the people involved, and how it will change. I have never known why, but I have always had a feeling it could be because the future  is really unpredicted. Your life can change in an instant and never be the same. 


But all of that is starting to change. Some things happened recently that have started to make me excited and eager for the future. Especially the near future. I can feel myself opening up and breaking out of my shell and I think that is what is making me excited for the future. 


I have always asked God to show me where He wants me and what He wants for my life, and I think he is showing me. Part of what He is showing me is that there is no reason to be afraid, He knows everything about everything. He has the ultimate control and knows exactly what will happen in the future, therefore there is no reason for me to be afraid and worry. 


So from this moment forward I am going to do my best to break out of my shell, stop worrying, and give it all to Him. 
I guess this is just another side road on my endless journey to please and glorify Him. 
I can't wait. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment